This position reports directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and is responsible for supporting Suncoast Production via product movement, warehousing, shipping, and receiving.
• Pull and move raw materials for production departments to use for manufacturing
• Use forklift, reach truck, electric pallet jack, and RF scanner
• Unload, stage, and verify accuracy of inbound raw materials
• Move finished products from STAGE locations to warehouse locations and transfer via scanner
• Pull and stage finished product orders to be shipped to private label customers
• Load outbound finished product from Suncoast production onto trailers for Sun Wholesale and/or Private Label Customer.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent
• Forklift Reach Truck and shipping/receiving experience
• Organized and detail oriented
• Lift up to 60-100 pounds with a team lift.
• Full range peripheral vision to operate warehouse equipment
Competitive salary/excellent benefits after 60 days of employment. Health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement.
You may also apply for the position in one of the following ways:
Print & fill out our application and mail along with a resumé and cover letter to:
Pinch A Penny
P.O. Box 6025
Clearwater, FL 33758
In all correspondence, please include "Code CORPWWW" so we can process your resumé correctly. Your application/resume will be forwarded to The Pinch A Penny independently owned and operated franchise stores in the county or counties where you wish to work. If a position is available and your resume is approved by the franchise owner or store manager, they will contact you directly. If you do not receive a telephone call within 1-2 weeks, please consider applying again in the future.
Again, thanks for your interest in Pinch A Penny.