* Price as shown is available in-store only.
The 2EZ Speed spa and pool motor and timer is an easy-to-install two-speed pool pump motor with an integrated programmable timer, designed to achieve maximum energy efficiency and utility dollar savings. Switchless Design, 6.5" Frame Diameter.
Your electric bill is based on the number of kilowatt hours used in a typical billing cycle. To calculate how much energy your current pool motor is using and your savings potential with the 2EZ Speed pool motor, use US Motors' energy calculator. The calculator will show you how many days to run your pool pump each day along with the appropriate speed settings for maximum energy savings.
Pool motor features:
- Equipped with a timer and a digitized user interface
- Motor and timer are one piece
- Easy to install and program
- Energy savings (fast payback on investment)
- Seamed ball bearings
- Stainless steel shaft
- Fully integrated motor control
- Thermally protected
- Two settings: Mon-Fri and Sat/Sun
- High/Low speed override
- Freeze sensor
- Meets California Energy Commission Appliance Regulations 2008 (Publication Number CEC-400-2006-002-REV1)
- 12-month limited warranty
The timer mounted on the 2EZ Speed pool motor makes it easy to program operating times and flow rates for maximum energy savings. The 2EZ Speed pool motor can be programmed to run on high at 3450 RPM or low at 1725 RPM; and at different times and speeds for weekdays and weekends.
Running the 2EZ Speed pool motor on low speed optimizes pool energy savings while maintaining the manufacturer's suggested daily water flow to properly filter the pool.
The 2EZ Speed pool motor uses an angled terminal board with simple quick-connect or screw head connections. Installation is easy. Simply bring in the two power leads to the angeled terminal board and then attach the ground lead to the ground screw on the endshield near the terminal board.