* Price as shown is available in-store only.
Inground Pool Cleaner - Booster Pump Required.
Operating with a booster pump, the Polaris 3900 Sport pool cleaner acts as a roving return line in your inground pool, distributing clean, filtered water throughout the pool while cleaning. The all-wheel PosiDrive system on this Polaris pool cleaner delivers 50% more torque and is the most reliable and efficient drive train on the market. Durable plastics and stainless steel hardware ensure years of dependable service.
With an easy twist-release connector and full-zipper access, the Sport Superbag on this Polaris pool cleaner is a snap to remove and clean. Its larger five-liter capacity means more debris pick-up with fewer stops to empty the bag.
Designed for all inground pools, the Polaris 3900 Sport automatic pool cleaner vacuums, sweeps, and scrubs the walls and floor of any size or shape pool. The Sweep Hose provides effective cleaning even in tight, hard-to-reach areas.
- Quick-disconnect hose attachment
- Extra large vacuum inlet: The 2 1/2" vacuum inlet allows the 3900 Sport Polaris to pick up the largest debris of any pool cleaner on the market
- Powerful suction for wide-path vacuuming
- All-wheel PosiDrive System delivers 50% more torque and is the most reliable and efficient drive train available
- Easy twist-release zippered Superbag is a snap to remove and clean, and its five-liter capacity means more debris pick-up with fewer stops to empty the bag
- WideTrax tires for optimal traction, climbing, and maneuverability
Experience Built It; Style Defines It
Built on 40 years of Polaris experience, the sleek new Polaris 3900 Sport offers the most technologically-advanced features available in a pool cleaner and defines a new style of Polaris performance for your pool. With a completely re-engineered body design, the Polaris 3900 Sport ushers in the new level of Polaris "Sport Series" style and performance, producing maximum vacuum power and drive torque for quicker cleaning and fewer hang-ups.