* Price as shown is available in-store only.
Sanitizer Tablets for Pools and Spas
Bactericide – Algaecide – Disinfectant – No Chlorine Odor
- Provides 64.9% Available Bromine and 29% Available Chlorine
- Top-quality bromine tablets that will keep your pool, spa or hot tub clean, fresh and sanitized
- Residential Pool Use: Add 17 tablets per 10,000 gallons every 5-7 days or as needed to maintain a bromine residual of 2-3 ppm (parts per million) at all times
- Residential Spa / Hot Tubs Use: Before initially using this product in your spa or hot tub you will need to add 1/2 oz. of sodium bromide for each 100 gallons of water. Introduce 3 tablets per 300 gallons of spa water with the use of a floating tablet feeder or automatic brominator installed on the spa equipment. Adjust tablet feeder or brominator to obtain an active bromine residual of at least 2 ppm. Maintain spa by adding 3 tablets per 300 gallons every 5-7 days or as needed to maintain an active bromine residual of 2 ppm at all times.
Note: The treatment necessary for your pool or spa will change considerably depending factors that burden the disinfection system. Some of the factors that will vary the required dosages are water temperature, bather load, exposure to windblown debris, thunder or rain storms and length of filtration cycle.