* Price as shown is available in-store only.
The Hayward EcoStar variable speed pool pump from Hayward is the most energy-efficient pump at any speed, saving you up to 90%* on energy costs over a single-speed pump. Instead of running at full power all the time, the Eco-Star matches pump flow to your inground pool's needs, conserving energy and saving you money. When you buy this pool pump, you may even be eligible for a rebate from your local power utility company!
The EcoStar SVRS model features an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) that helps prevent suction entrapment without additional devices, plumbing or wiring. It meets or exceeds all relevant ASME/ANSI standards as required by the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act and similar state and local requirements.
Other features of the EcoStar and EcoStar SVRS pool pumps:
- Extremely easy to use, even for a new pool owner
- Integrated controller is programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to eight (8) custom speed and timer functions that allow EcoStar to manage flow throughout the day
- User interface can be repositioned or even removed and mounted on the wall for easier access; perfect for tight spaces
- Super-efficient permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled TEFC motor, and industry-leading hydraulic design make this the industry's most energy-efficient variable speed pool pump
- When operating at lower speeds, the EcoStar pool pump moves water more efficiently through the pool filter, which means more particulate is removed from pool water, creating clearer water
- Larger basket extends time between cleanings; no-rib basket design ensures easy debris removal
- Automatic protection from priming failures, freezing temperatures, voltage spikes and brownouts
- No additional equipment or accessories needed for installation
- One-year Warranty: Free from defects in materials and workmanship
- 2" x 2 1/2" CPVC union connections provide easy installation and service
*Savings compared to a single speed pool pump running 12 hours per day on a 20,000 gallon pool, at a national average electrical rate of $.015/kWh. Actual savings may vary based on comparison pump model, hours of operation, electrical rate, and other hydraulic aspects such as plumbing size and length.