* Price as shown is available in-store only.
This Pool Pump Motor Features Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS). Suitable for both commercial and residential use, the Guardian pool pump motor design reacts faster to full-body suction entrapments and is less prone to nuisance trips. Guardian pool pump motors are ETL listed to the ASME/ANSI A112.19.17 or ASTM standard F2387 and comply with requirements for DVRS contained in the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act of 2007. For more information about this pool pump motor, please use our store locator to find the nearest Pinch A Penny.
Guardian load-sensing electronics are fully integrated into the pool and spa motors. Guardian pool pump motors require no external parts or connections to the existing plumbing or electrical system, making installation easy.
- Economical and require minimal maintenance
- Impressive memory capacity
- Load-sensing circuitry is protected by an impact-resistant, high-density plastic housing
- Protective compartment is attached directly to the motor and resists weathering and ultraviolet light and is tamper-proof
- Push-button controls and easy-to-interpret indicator lights
- Auto restart
- Increased pressure range of operation for reduction or elimination of nuisance tripping
- Full body entrapment release protection
- Compatible with all flow rates
- Detects clogged or blocked filters and shuts down the pump
- Shut-off in the event of dry, blocked, or jammed pump conditions, locked rotor, loss of prime, or abnormal voltage variations
- Facilitates no main drain pool designs in place of an equalizer line; Guardian shuts off the motor / pump when the water level drops below the skimmer