* Price as shown is available in-store only.
The Hayward® Pro-Grid™ Vertical Grid DE Pool Filter provides superior water clarity, efficient flow and large cleaning capacity for inground pools and inground pool/spa combinations of all sizes. Constructed with high-strength reinforced thermoplastic, the Pro-Grid DE Pool Filter delivers dependable operation and low maintenance.
- Pro-Grid™ vertical grid DE pool filters combine high-tech features and "service-ease" design for an unparalleled filtration value for both new pool installations and equipment upgrades for existing pools.
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof one-piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom, allowing for quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections.
- Self-aligned tank top and bottom make access to servicing the pool filter's grid elements fast and simple.
- Integral lift handles and uniform low-profile base make removal of the grid nest fast and simple.
- Reinforced thermoplastic pool filter tank is constructed from durable glass reinforced copolymer to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems.
- High impact grid elements are designed for up-flow filtration and top-down backwashing for maximum efficiency.
- Inlet diffuser elbow distributes flow of unfiltered water evenly to all pool filter elements and provides even distribution of D.E. to grids.