* Price as shown is available in-store only.
Tear Aid is a see-through, peel-and-stick repair patch that provides a simple and effective method of quickly patching holes and tears. Tear-Aid's unique composition stretches and recovers, absorbing the force that causes ordinary repair products to tear off.
Tear-Aid comes in two types:
- Patch Type A - Fabric: For canvas, rubber, Sunbrella , plastic, nylon, fiberglass, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, Gor-Tex, dacron, polyester, and hypalon.
- Patch Type B - Vinyl: For all dry vinyl; can also be applied underwater on smooth, non-textured vinyl surfaces like pool liners.
- is airtight and watertight under pressure - even when stretched
- is a see-through patch that works well with all colors
- is UV-resistant, which inhibits yellowing for years
- conforms to irregular surfaces
- cuts easily to any size with scissors
- won't turn gummy in high heat