Jandy FloPro 1.65 HP Variable Speed Pool Pump with JEP-R User Interface
Please choose a store to view pricing and availability.
This pool pump is designed with an innovative adjustable base, allowing for simple installation on new construction, or quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. The Variable Speed FloPro pool pump is designed to be operated at energy-saving lower speeds for maximum efficiency and is well suited for applications requiring up to a 1.5 hp pump.
- Saves up to 90% on energy costs!
- Compact body to fit in small equipment areas.
- Adjustable base included.
- AquaLink ready and includes four control options, providing complete programming and customization choices.
- A totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC), permanent magnet, brushless, Digital Controlled motor for cooler operation and extended motor life.
- On-board digital controller with 2 timed speeds / 8 speeds total.
- Rotatable 180 ° and remote mountable for easy installation.
- 2" unions and 2" internal threads.
- Reliable battery backup.
- Complies with Appliance Efficiency Standards (CEC Title 20 & ANSI /APSP-15).
- Qualifies for power rebates, where offered.
- 230 Volts / 1600 Watts.
- High profile easy-grip handles with a large capacity basket.