MaxFlo Variable Speed 500 Pump
Please choose a store to view pricing and availability.
MaxFlo VS „¢ 500 variable-speed pump is the newest addition to the MaxFlo pump family. With a super-efficient permanent magnet, totally-enclosed fan-cooled motor, MaxFlo VS „¢ 500 provides up to 80% energy savings over single-speed pumps and pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive models. MaxFlo VS „¢ 500 is an easy, drop in upgrade that can operate in standalone mode or connect to any automation system, either directly or with relays. With its chemical-resistant Viton ® seal and 3-year warranty, the MaxFlo VS „¢ 500 will provide years of powerful performance.
- Designed to replace most medium-head pumps up to 1.65 Total HP
- Upgraded with an extended-life Viton pump seal that provides improved resistance against chemical imbalances vs. standard pump seals
- A standard 3-year warranty
- Operates at 230V
Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
- ENERGY STAR Certified; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing