Polaris Epic 8520 Robotic Cleaner
Please choose a store to view pricing and availability.
Easy Climbing. Easy Cleaning
The Polaris EPIC 8520 offers thorough cleaning coverage of your pool’s floor, walls and waterline while providing superior debris collection and scrubbing with its advanced Double Helix brush design. Engineered with improved patterning, a tighter turn radius and increased propulsion to maneuver over obstacles, the EPIC 8520 provides reliable cleaning using powerful cyclonic vacuum technology that maintains strong suction throughout the cleaning cycle — ensuring debris is captured within the large capacity debris canister. The EPIC 8520 also makes removal easy with our proprietary Easy Lift Removal System that takes the heavy work out of removing the cleaner from the pool.
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology - Powerful cyclonic cleaning action collects dirt and debris without losing suction.
- Unmatched Maneuverability™ - Dual traction motor enables brushes to rotate independently for enhanced maneuverability and wall climbing.
- Double Helix Brush - Patent-pending blade design that helps channel dirt and debris to the inlet.
- Proprietary Easy Lift Removal System - Retrieve at waterline. Water evacuates for lightweight removal.
- 50-Foot Cable - Designed for cleaning pools up to 40-feet.
- Large Filter Canister with Transparent Lid - Easy to access, large debris canister with transparent window takes the guesswork out of knowing when to empty the canister.
- Dual Cleaning Modes - One-touch, on-demand cleaning cycles of either the floor or the floor, walls and waterline.
- Track Wheel Design - Continuous treaded wheelbase provides increased surface area for better traction while creating stronger suction beneath the cleaner.