Poolguard Pool Alarm
Please choose a store to view pricing and availability.
NOTICE OF RETURN/REFUND POLICY FOR POOL ALARM SYSTEMS
Unless defective, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on alarms, safety devices, or special orders. All sales are final. If defective, we will follow manufacturer's requirements.
The Poolguard Inground Pool Alarm features a new weatherproof design, new sensing technology, new microprocessor technology, and a three-year warranty.
- Alarms are designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child weighing 18 pounds and up
- Works with pool up to 20' x 40' (800 sq. ft.)
- The alarm, once installed in the pool, cannot be deactivated.
- Tamperproof: The alarm will sound when removed from the pool
- Sleep Mode: When you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it in sleep mode
- Automatic Wake-Up: The alarm will automatically wake up and run a system test when put back into the pool
- The Alarm comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft. and comes with a 12-volt power supply
- The alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included), with a battery life of approximately one year
- Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm is also indicated by the in-house remote receiver
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or pool toys entering the water
- The alarm can be used with a solar blanket
- Poolguard pool alarms have been tested and certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F 2208-08.